POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Grass a la Tran : Re: Grass a la Tran Server Time
15 Aug 2024 04:20:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Grass a la Tran
From: Andrew
Date: 6 Aug 2002 15:54:11
Message: <3d502963@news.povray.org>
Yes - I didn't alter the example texture much in a quest for realism, as
this was merely a test image to figure out the right density of grass to
use!  Still, it turned out so well I might go ahead and work on the
texture, even though the project I have in mind won't be focussing on
the grass so much.

I decided to leave the dew idea alone until I can get some sleep (next
year? ;)  The maths turned out too hard for my tired brain, not that it
is that difficult in reality...

news:221### [at] 3-enet...